If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (707) 226-2181

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Lakeport, CA

This fire damage in Lakeport, CA was the result of a microwave caught on fire.  It started in the kitchen and the smoke damage affected various areas in the facility including the Men's bathroom as shown on before pic.   All of the walls, floors and ceilings were affected by smoke and soot all over the area.  Our technicians cleaned the bathroom with dry sponges and special cleaning chemicals to remove the soot from the walls, ceiling, toilet, sink, etc.  Our customer was concerned that the damages could take long to process.  Once the job was complete, she was very pleased with the results.  SERVPRO professionals made it look, "Like it never even happened!"