Fire Damage in El Cerrito, CA
The photos shown above was the result of fire damage in El Cerrito, CA. The plumber who was working at this property accidentally tapped a wire, which caused the insulation to catch on fire in the crawl space. Heavy smoke damage spread throughout the hallway and bedroom of this house. Our technicians removed and properly disposed of HVAC duct lines and the insulation. Asbestos abatement was required to open the exposed walls with smoke from crawl space. In addition, our techs tore out the floor to clean smoke and soot damages underneath. Our customer was devastated at the time, but he was able to overcome it after seeing the results.